Ramsey G. DiLibero
- U.S. Army Veteran Korean War
- Commissioned and Lieutenant U.S. Air Force – 1955
- B.S. Industrial Engineering – Oklahoma State University
- 1955-1959 Safety Engineer- Employers Casualty Co. – Ft. Worth TX
- 1960-1965 Atlantic Refining Co. – Manager Computer Programming
- 1965-1970 Maintenance Director – Berman Leasing Co. – Pennsburg, PA
- 1970-1978 President Waste Resources Corp.
With operations in 10 states, built the first landfill with a liner in the United States. Built first leachate treatment plant in the United States. Operated two landfills: 1 in Pennsylvania, and 1 in Texas. Both are still in operation today.
- 1978-1981 President SCA Services Corp. – Boston Mass.
Third largest waste handling company in the United States. Had multiple landfills in operation. New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.
- 1981-1992 BFI International, LTD – Hamilton, Bermuda
Started international business for BFI Services of Houston Texas. Waste operations in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Spain, England, Italy, Venezuela, and Hong Kong. Operated Landfills in Spain and Hong Kong.
- 2007-2016 Chester County Pennsylvania Solid Waste Authority
- 1997 Admitted to Environmental Industries Hall of Fame.